Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Colors of FAITH

We're looking forward to a great time at Moms Connect this Thursday! I just wanted to remind everyone that we will NOT be meeting in the ministry center. We will be meeting in the main church building, upstairs in the four year old's room. If you're not quite sure where that is, just head over to the lobby of the main church building and I'm sure someone will be there to point you in the right direction! This week we will be learning about Joseph and his coat of many colors with a great story time, some playtime and a few colorful activities! It's been a long winter for some of us, so I hope everyone in your family is healthy so you can join us this week!!
-------------------------------------
Check out THIS site for some fun Bible story crafts you can do yourself at home!

No comments: